Web Design & Development
I offer website design and development for personal sites, part time and small businesses. All of the sites I develop come with a core set of features that come standard or I can custom make your site to meet the your exact needs. All sites are built using a CMS (Content Management System) to allow you once complete, the ability to add, update and delete content as needed, with accommodating documentation. Sites start from $500 and up depending on the features and design that you need.
- SEO - Search Engine Optimized: Get moving up the rankings of Google and other major search engines to get found;
- Responsive: Your site will look great on a Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, and Phone;
- Social Media Sharing: Let your clients reach out social media to share your great business;
- User Comments: Allow users to comment on your content;
- Analytics: See where your clients are coming from, how many and how they are getting there;
- User Login: Control access to certain content;
- Custom Content: Design a content type to meet the needs of your media;
- Speed: Fully optimized for speed no matter what connection your clients are using;
- Contact Forms: Put your clients directly in contact with you;
Through communication and collaboration, I will guide you through the process of creating a quality, clean site that represents your needs and personality through development to execution without a bump in the road.
A well thought-out creative and original design are the key elements that make sites stand out from the crowd. I will guide you through out the entire creative process: colors, layout, responsiveness to ensure that the end design is a website that sells what your business is selling.
Using an industry leading eco-friendly web hosting provider who is putting back 3 times the power consumed into the grid in the form of renewable energy wind power credits.
Photography can skyrocket your business and sales to the next level. There are only so many ways to explain a product or service. A picture is worth a 1000 words, it’s not until you visually show your potential and real customers what you offer that they’ll to really understand what it is you’re selling.
Site maintenance is important at any time, regardless of size. I can ensure your site will be maintained monthly with the latest maintenance and security updates.